Thursday, July 3, 2008

I paid a visit to the surgeon's office today because the post-op drain wasn't really collecting much.  I was worried that it was clogged, but I also thought that because it hadn't really drained that much since the surgery that I could maybe ask them to remove it today.  Peggy, the nurse who works with my surgeon, offered me the choice of having it pulled or waiting it out.  The worst that can happen in a situation like that is that some fluid would build up internally, but eventually the body takes care of it.  So, surprise surprise, I opted to have it pulled.  Things sure are a lot easier without that to worry about!

I'm feeling pretty good today, not much nausea any longer.  My only mistake is sitting here watching Saw III and Saw IV...not the best movies to watch after you've recently been cut open.  But the movies are here and I want to see them before they have to go back to the video store, so here I sit watching them :-)

No comments: