Friday, October 28, 2005

March 8, 2005

The last several days I have been sitting around being bored.  I am reading at least a book or two every day.  Which is great except that it's really easy to get the characters mixed up in your mind and the storylines confused.  And when you throw in a movie or two, that makes it even worse!

John is making sure the household keeps going while at the same time tiling the master bathroom.  The kids are still doing their thing and both of them have been great.

Tomorrow morning I go in to see Ray -- and hopefully get the tubes taken out.  Then I will be a whole lot more comfortable.

For those of you who are asking me for "the real story" about how I am REALLY doing...this is the real story!  I am in almost no pain at all, except if I move wrong and upset those pesky tube thingys.  Tomorrow will be a whole different story when they are gone!!!

Oh yeah...one more thing...I am already bored with the five wigs I have, so I ordered two more.  One cannot have too many fashion statements when it comes to hair...I guess that's my new thing.  It used to be shoes, but there will be time to go back to being shoe-obsessed!

No comments: